BOK Financial Capital Corporation
A Partner You Can Trust
BOK Financial Capital Corporation makes direct investments in privately owned companies across a wide range of industries and geographies. We also provide valuable strategic and operational resources to help companies grow, improve profitability, and achieve their goals.
Creative Financing Solutions
We understand you’re looking for a partner with integrity, who’s as dedicated to your objectives as you are. We offer creative capital solutions that will take your endeavor to the next level.
- Private Equity. Patient capital provides personal liquidity and finances growth initiatives.
- Junior Debt. Non-dilutive capital with flexible payment schedule as an alternative to conventional collateral-based senior debt financing.
Our Commitment and Capabilities
We have a proven track record of collaborating with business owners and management teams to identify growth opportunities, develop succession strategies and improve profitability. Our capital has provided solutions for our partner companies in a wide range of situations:
- Growth capital for acquisitions/capital expenditures
- Management-led buyouts
- Generational transitions
- Non-management shareholder recapitalizations
Frequently Asked Questions
There are many advantages to partnering with BOK Financial Capital Corporation including:
- Operational control remains with management teams
- Conservative use of leverage in the capital structure, reducing risk and positioning companies to take advantage of market opportunities
- Long-term perspective with no predefined exit requirements
- A reliable sounding board for owners and management teams dealing with a wide range of strategic and operational challenges
- Local investment group with deep-rooted experience partnering with businesses located in the Midwest and Southwest
BOK Financial Capital Corporation is looking to make investments of $2 million to $20 million in companies with:
- Annual revenue of $10 million to $100 million
- Strong growth potential or stable cash flow
- Defensible market position
- Management team with proven track record
Our team seeks to work in collaboration with business owners to structure its investments in a manner that best fits the needs of the organization and ownership group. We are equally comfortable maintaining minority (<50%) or majority (>50%) ownership interests.
Growth Capital and Partnership
Mid-sized collision repair operation
Objective: Partial liquidity, support for developing the business and access to growth capital for expansion.
Solution: Minority equity investment. Allowed founder to obtain assistance of a partner while maintaining control. Follow-on equity investment funded acquisitions of existing repair facilities and construction of new repair centers.
Growth Capital and Partnership
Provider of information technology solutions for commercial and government clients
Objective: Looking for a sophisticated lender to provide traditional working capital support and growth capital for new product development.
Solution: Combination junior and senior debt facility which allowed the company to support ongoing operations while refinancing existing debt and successfully close on numerous acquisition opportunities. Subsequent junior debt solutions enabled the company to continue to execute its multi-faceted growth strategy at an accelerated rate.
Recapitalize and Provide Growth Capital
Marketer and supplier of proprietary waffle mix to hotels, restaurants, and universities
Objective: Partial liquidity for existing shareholders, assistance in management transition and development.
Solution: Combination of equity investment and subordinated junior debt. Worked with President to find replacement and capitalize on near-term growth opportunities.
Let’s Start a Conversation
Our experts are ready to discuss your business’ objectives. Please take a couple of minutes to provide some information, and a member of our team will contact you.