The Edge You Need to Move Your Business Forward
Our Business Advantage account offers comprehensive features and generous discounts on services that help you manage your cash flow, save time and are critical to growing your business.
Our online deposit platform is hosted by Blend Labs, Inc.
Business checking that works hard for you
Give yourself a competitive edge with features, discounts and benefits designed for businesses with more complex needs.
Take advantage of online access, merchant services, overdraft protection and enhanced digital cash management services – with no set up fee.
Your Business Advantage account comes with valuable features including:
- No monthly transaction limits1
- Up to $15,000 in branch cash deposits for free2
- Free incoming international and domestic wires
- 2 free official checks per visit
- Complimentary first order of standard business checks
Providing you with more flexibility to focus on your business.
With Business Advantage, both your personal and business deposit accounts apply towards your monthly service fee waiver.3
- No limit on the number of transactions, however branch cash deposit fees may apply
- $3 per $1,000 cash deposited thereafter
- Accounts are not automatically linked. Please notify your banker which accounts should be linked.
Monthly Service Fee:
There is a monthly service fee ($30) for our Business Advantage account. However, the monthly service fee can be avoided by doing one of the following:
- Maintain a $15,000 average monthly collected balance in your Business Advantage account.
- OR, maintain a $30,000 average monthly collected balance in combined balances with your Business Advantage account and your other deposit accounts (money market, investor fund, savings, or CD balances).1 The other deposit accounts may be in the business name and also include your personal accounts. Business and personal accounts linked to your Business Advantage account to qualify as a combined balances may only be used once. For example, your CD can only be linked to one account to offset the monthly maintenance fee.
*New accounts will receive a monthly service fee grace period for 3 months to allow time to set up your account, transfer funds and link your accounts to combine balances.
Monthly in Branch Cash Deposit Fee:
Up to $15,000 cash deposited in branch per month is free; $3 per additional $1,000 cash deposited in branch thereafter
Articles and Resouces
Debt ceiling talks may be heated
Split Congress, high-interest rates are factors
Threat of increased food insecurity growing amid Ukraine crisis
Housing market index declines are slowing
Home builders still facing high construction costs
Some downward trend in inflation reported, but not on rent and wages
Slowing inflation may mean smaller Fed rate hikes
Personalizing inflation hits close to home
Continued high prices affect each household differently, challenging savings goals
Near 20% decline in the S&P 500 last year
Two losing years in a row are rare. What will 2023 hold?
The headlines that shook up the S&P 500 in 2022
From unemployment to rate hikes, here's what moved the market
Air travel back to pre-pandemic levels
Airlines are still struggling to balance staffing with demand.
Amid higher prices, holiday spending remains strong
74% of consumers expect to spend the same or more than last year.