We're here to help.
Looking for support with a personal account or loan? Call ExpressBank customer service.
A banker is available during the following hours:
Monday to Friday: 7 am to 9 pm (CT)
Saturday: 8 am to 5 pm (CT)
Learn more about ExpressBank client support services.
Other ways to connect with us
Find the nearest banking center, ATM or mortgage center.
Frequently asked questions
Your BOK Financial routing number will depend on the area you are in.
Here are the routing numbers for the areas we serve:
We recommend you verify your routing number by looking at your checks.
- Log in to your account.
- Under Account Features, select Manage My Cards.
- Select the card in question and choose lock this card.
You can pick up a new card in a banking center or call ExpressBank to have the new card mailed to you.
For further assistance or questions, please call ExpressBank: 844-517-3308.
- Download our Mobile Access App or update to the latest version. The app is available on iPhone®, iPad® or Android™.
- Register for Mobile Access on the app, or use your Online Access username and password to sign in.
- Tap the Deposits tab and follow the instructions to deposit your check.
Visit our mobile deposit page to learn more.
- Log into your BOK Financial app (Mobile Access). You will need to download the latest version of our app to use Zelle®.
- Tap "Transfers" at the bottom of the screen, then select the Zelle® icon.
- Enroll your U.S. mobile number or email address.
- Send money to friends family and others you know and trust.
Visit our Zelle® page to learn more and view other FAQs about this feature.
Help with your retirement plan
If you would like assistance with your retirement plan account or to check on the activity of a transaction, please log in to your retirement plan account and click on the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of the page.