Captive and Reinsurance Services
Working with an experienced team is essential for the successful formation and operation of a captive. In addition to a fronting carrier, captive manager and others, you need a proven trust and investment partner. With more than $2 billion in captive assets, we understand the trust and investment needs you’ll be facing and can help you every step of the way.
For more information about our investment and trust services, please call 833-280-7672 or complete the form and we will contact you.
Why Choose BOK Financial
We’re part of BOK Financial Corporation, a diversified, nearly $50 billion regional financial service holding company, and one of the top 25 largest U.S.-based, publicly traded bank holding companies.*
Tracing our banking roots back to 1910, we’ve offered financial security for more than 100 years and plan to continue to build strong relationships with our customers for the next 100.
For more than 20 years, we have provided investment and trust services to more than 750 companies and currently have more than $2 billion in captive assets.
We can assist your ownership group in allocating your assets with a goal of improving returns within the framework of the investment guidelines particular to each reinsurer.
- Customized investment solutions.
- Broad base of fixed-income and equity products.
- Investment portfolios are continually monitored to help ensure that cash balances are maintained at an optimal level.
- Professional, personalized service provided by the individuals managing your assets.
We provide an experienced and efficient approach to your captive trust needs with a customer-centric focus.
- Efficient and simple review process with minimal documentation needed at account opening.
- Familiarity with offshore companies and documentation.
- Personalized trust administration.
- Online access to statements and reports.