Business Checking that Works for You
Looking for a flexible, convenient way to manage your daily needs? Learn more about our business checking accounts and find the right one for your business today.
Our online deposit platform is hosted by Blend Labs, Inc.
We offer a variety of checking accounts to help you meet your daily business needs. With our convenient and flexible business solutions, we offer the right checking account for almost all business owners.
Download our Combined Agreements for Business Accounts
- Potential paper statement and branch cash deposit fee may apply
- No limit on the number of transactions, however branch cash deposit fees may apply
- If you are enrolled in Overdraft Protection, we will automatically transfer funds at no charge to you from your linked BOK Financial savings, investor fund account, business money market account or business line of credit into your checking account at the end of any business day on which your available balance is less than zero. Limited to one linked business savings, investor fund, business money market or business line of credit as a source of funding. Accounts are not automatically linked. Please notify your banker which account should be linked.
- $3 per $1,000 cash deposited thereafter
- To avoid this fee, you can opt out of paper statements
- To avoid this monthly fee you must maintain $15,000 average monthly collected balance OR $30,000 monthly collected balances across personal or business deposit accounts. Accounts are not automatically linked. Please notify your banker which accounts should be linked.
Articles and Resouces
AI a double-edged sword
Heavy equipment industry confronts ‘inventory bulge’
High interest rates and influx of back-order deliveries squeezing machine dealers
Can the U.S. avoid a second wave of inflation?
Fed is hoping that postponing rate cuts can keep inflation down
Higher rates a crucible for businesses: how to thrive
Consumers optimistic about the economy—to a degree
Consumer sentiment index has rebounded but is still below average
Surprising January jobs data increases expectations for growth
Strong wage growth, among other data, makes March Fed rate cut look unlikely
What will happen when the Fed starts cutting rates?
Even when rates fall, they will still be ‘restrictive,’ experts say
Calls for the Fed to consider March rate cuts are increasing
U.S. economy hit “near-ideal” condition of higher growth, lower inflation in 4Q
As inflation drops, consumers continue to spend
After declining in October, retail sales up last two months