Helping You Manage Issues Before They Become Issues
From asset / liability modeling to CD underwriting, we'll give you the edge you need to stay ahead of the curve.
Benefits of Working with Us
We’re part of BOK Financial Corporation, a nearly $50 billion regional financial services company, and one of the top 30 largest U.S.-based, publicly traded bank holding companies.*
We hire knowledgeable employees who are experienced in providing customized strategies and personalized service.
Licensed and active in all 50 states, we are not tied to one set of financial products, so we can recommend the right mix of investments for you.
Products and Services
With BOK Financial Institutions Group, you're not just getting one skilled, experienced investment professional; you're getting the benefit of a whole team of professionals who have a proven track record so you can be confident in the service and advice you receive. We help you move beyond regulatory requirements with a comprehensive, cost-efficient, tailored solution to enhance your bank’s or institution’s performance by engaging your management team to formulate ideas and execute strategies that drive results.
Full Assumption-Based Modeling
- Utilizing detailed information pulled from the institution’s core processing system
- Key assumption review
- GAP, one- and two-year parallel rate shocks of income, non-parallel rate shocks, rate shock market value of equity
- Back testing of model results
- Product level decay studies / beta analysis
- Liquidity stress testing
- Sensitivity and scenario analysis
- Budgeting and financial reporting
Quarterly Call Report-Based Modeling
- GAP, one- and two-year parallel rate shocks of income, non-parallel rate shocks, rate shock market value of equity, limited assumption modeling
- Comprehensive report package
Third party review of your current asset/liability model
- Evaluate policies and procedures
- Verify model inputs
- Assess reasonableness of assumptions
- Provide recommendations for enhancements to the ALCO process
- Underwriting of Brokered CDs in multiple terms and structures to fit your balance sheet
- Industry leader in bank qualified and taxable municipal underwriting
- Agency underwriting
- Dedicated traders by sector
- Over $800 billion in annual trading volume
- Institutional strategy and execution
- Fee-based portfolio management
- Investment portfolio analytics
- Portfolio accounting and safekeeping
- Full credit review of existing municipal portfolio
- Pre-purchase analysis on portfolio purchases
- Derivatives and hedging products
- Foreign exchange and wires
- Cash letter and treasury management
- 401(k) and retirement plan services
For more information, please contact our Financial Institutions Group by calling 866-440-6515 or by filling out the form below.