COVID-19: Personal Banking Resources and Assistance
Bank without skipping a beat through online banking and our mobile app
While we are taking a phased approach to reopening all of our lobbies, we encourage you to take full advantage of the helpful features and services available through online banking and our mobile app. Whether you need to transfer funds, make deposits, pay bills or just stay on top of your transactions, check out our mobile app, online banking, and banking center ATMs.
- Make secure deposits. Easily deposit checks through our mobile app, and deposit cash or checks at our banking center ATMs.
- Never miss a payment. Pay bills online, as well as mortgage payments through Customer CareNet.
- Skip the line. Transfer funds between accounts, print statements, order checks or schedule an appointment.
- Be the first to know. Set up alerts to track your banking activity.
Speak with a Banker
We’re here to assist you and welcome the opportunity to serve you via phone or by appointment in one of our banking centers.
- You can schedule an appointment to speak with a banker by phone or in a banking center. Should you choose to schedule an appointment to visit us in a banking center, please be assured that we are following all of the local, state, and federal guidelines to ensure the safety of our employees and customers. If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or are showing symptoms, we ask that you not enter our banking centers and that you conduct your business through one of our drive-thrus or via online banking or our mobile app.
- Most of our drive-thrus continue to be open and are prepared to assist you with you many of the transactions you may need. Please use our location finder to find the nearest banking center with a drive thru.
- Send us a secure message through Online Banking or our mobile app.
- As always, you may also call our ExpressBank, but please note that we are experiencing higher than normal hold times.
- If you’ve been affected by COVID-19, please call our ExpressBank. You may be eligible for forbearance of your personal loan, or the waiver and/or refund of certain fees.
- If you are a mortgage client and you are experiencing a hardship related to COVID-19 and you need assistance, please complete the Mortgage Assistance form to request enrollment in a forbearance plan. A forbearance plan is available to provide short term relief if you are experiencing financial hardship. Please note: We are experiencing high call volumes. You can avoid long hold times and get the relief process started by completing our brief form.
- If you are a mortgage client, and your hardship has been resolved and you now have the financial capacity to resume making your monthly mortgage payment, but can’t repay the delinquent amount accrued during the forbearance plan, other options are available to you. Please visit our loan solutions center so we can analyze the options available for you. You will be asked to create login credentials and answer a few questions to help us determine the best options to bring your loan current.
- For more information around mortgage forbearance assistance, please see our FAQs page.