COVID-19: Small Business Assistance
CARES Act SBA Loan Programs – Paycheck Protection Program
We believe that small businesses are the lifeblood of our communities and we’re proud to have helped thousands of businesses receive their SBA Paycheck Protection Program loans over the last several weeks. If you are interested in applying for the SBA Paycheck Protection Program, please click the Notify Me link below and we will let you know as soon as we are able accept your application.
Here’s what you need to know to apply:
- You are a business client of our bank.
- You are a business with 500 or fewer employees.
- Tap Notify Me below.
- You’ll receive an email confirming your request to apply for the SBA Paycheck Protection Program.
- After you complete and submit your application, you will receive an email on how to securely provide requested documents to us.
- A representative will process your application and provide you a status regarding your SBA Paycheck Protection application.
- If approved by the SBA, a loan closing will be arranged and funding will follow.
This information is intended for informational use only and is subject to change. Borrowers should discuss with their advisors prior to submitting a Paycheck Protection Program application. For the latest official terms and conditions, and other details, visit the SBA website at sba.gov.